Stop in to Never Ending Cycles for all of your bicycle service and repair needs. Regular service helps to insure a safe and comfortable ride. During the summer riding season we open early and stay open late to accommodate your schedule. We are open seven days a week year round, and offer pick up and drop off service for a very small fee. If you drop off your bike in the morning most repairs will be ready for pick up the same day if parts are available.
When something goes wrong with your bike we know you need that repair done and often you need it done fast. Whether it's a flat tire or a gear adjustment, or maybe a brake problem, we know you want your bike taken care of and back on the road where it belongs. It is our goal to do these small repairs while you wait if possible and certainly the same day if the parts are available.
We offer services from Safety Checks and Tune Ups to Complete Overhauls. Our service is prompt and knowledgeable.
A SAFETY CHECK is a complete inspection to determine that your bike is roadworthy and safe to ride. All parts are extra. It includes these determinations:
- are wheels straight
- are tires in safe condition
- do the brakes stop the bike safely
- are handlebars and seat straight
- are pedals and cranks spinning safely
- is there damage to the frame or the forks
A TUNE UP includes the following (parts extra):
- adjustment of gears
- adjustment of brakes
- adjustment of cones
- adjustment of head set
- adjustment of bottom bracket
- trueing of wheels
A COMPLETE OVERHAUL includes all of the above plus the following (parts extra):
- teardown and rebuild of both hubs
- teardown and rebuild of headset
- teardown and rebuild of bottom bracket
- teardown, clean and rebuild of drive train
- installation of new cables
- installation of new chain
- thorough cleaning
Bikes are supposed to be fun! We would like to make your bike just what you want it to be. It should fit your body and your bicycling goals. A properly fitting bike is more fun, more comfortable, and safer too.
- if you have an injury or a special need let us modify your bike or find and modify a new or used one to work for you
- if you have an older bike that you would like to keep on the road we would be happy to help you get it "fixed up"
- we can build you a "from scratch" bike with the components you choose yourself
- we can rebuild or upgrade your existing bike